- What is the Worst Thing Someone Can Do at Work
- Sensing Termination: Getting Back in the Game
- How to get my boss fired?
- What are the phrases you are most tired of hearing at work?
- Must a Chief Accounting Officer have a CPA?
- Interview Questions: The Worst of the Worst
Recent Active Questions
When you are looking to hire new employees, how do you go about it? Do you have a checklist or rubric that you use? If...
Do you have any tips on tax audit etiquette and how best to deal with the person conducting the audit to increase the odds of a better outcome?
Avoiding bad hires isn't easy. Plenty of books on hiring. What have you learned through your own experience about when to say "no?"
For companies that provide company cell phones and manage a pool of minutes, is there a best practice target utilization of used pool minute? For example, if you had a pool...
I am running after seed funds, meeting with angels and they all love the company and the solution, it supposed to be a $1m -$1.5 round invested by some number of individuals. it...
If i wish to purchanse the shares of my two partners how do I finance the purchase price. The partners wish to be paid out in cash, and i do not have extra availability on my...
Should you "friend" your colleagues on social networking sites, other than professional sites like LinkedIn?