- "The budget is a tool of repression rather than innovation" said Bob Lutz the former COO Chrysler. Do you believe this is true or does this simply highlight an in efficient financial planning process?
- How critical is it for a CFO to be an Excel expert and why?
- I am looking to build a dashboard of KPIs for several different companies where I act as their CFO. They are on Quickbooks Enterprise and I am considering Axiom EPM, and Adaptive Planning. Any input on these or other competitors? Pros/cons?
- Budgeting Best Practices
- Financial Planning and reporting system
- CryptoWall and the Increasing Threat of Attacks
I am looking for recommendations for an accounting system software for a $40M ~200 people service based company with following characteristic/expectation: - essentially looking for...
Hello, Our Company is in the process of enhancing our bookkeeping and accounting processes. Historically, we have done pro forma bookings and income projections in excel, but now we...
My client uses ADP as a sub-service organization for payroll processing. Is a SSAE16 report from ADP required to opine...
This question was asked by an attendee at a recent Proformative SAS 70/SSAE 16 event: My client uses ADP as a sub-service organization for payroll processing. Is a SSAE16 report...
Anonymous(Sr. Financial Analyst)
Have heard great things about their HR module, just wondering if anyone has used financials. I am mainly interested in planning/forecasting side. Would love to hear comments.