- Insubordinate person that works for you (me)
- What are the painful or time-consuming aspects of closing the books?
- Maximizing Your Profile on LinkedIn
- How can I set my goals and targets as a finance manager?
- What are KPIs for business management in Financial area?
- Young manager, older employees
Given the following facts, when should the invoice date be? 12/31/14 or 1/1/15? *Contract signed/executed 12/31/14 (i.e., bookings count toward 2014 sales quota) *Contract term start 1...
Let me first say that I really enjoy my job and feel committed to the company I work for and the people I work with. I've been here for a couple of years. About 4 months ago they...
We use QuickBooks Enterprise as our accounting system and we are planning to roll out a new budgeting system in the next month or so. Do you use the budgeting and forecasting tools in...
We are a small business (10 employees) across two locations. Right now, I am the only person who can create purchase orders and the approval process is manual. I am looking for an...