- Research Agenda: The Office of Finance in 2015
- State of the Union: The Irrelevance of Good Accounting?
- If we outsource some of our bookkeeping function to an individual in India, who is not a US citizen or resident, and all the work is done in India via remote to our computer here in the USA, do we have to withhold taxes? Individual will sign W-8BEN form
- LLC tax loss pass through
- Bitcoin transaction reporting
- President Obama's 2015 Tax Proposals
We are hiring a summer intern to work for us this summer. Would it be problematic to pay him a stipend as an independent contractor or do we have to put him on the payroll? Thanks./p...
The IRS is auditing 2010 for an S Corp. As part of their audit request, they have asked for an original Quickbooks backup file. By giving them this file, they will have...
What is going on in California NOL suspension right now? Are they accruable but not usable? When is this expected to go...