- Is the vacation package taxable compensation?
- Does your company limit nexus?
- Is the travel time billed to the customer taxable for FICA and/or other taxes?
- Looking up vendors whose TIN's don't match the IRS
- Are reimbursed health care premiums taxable to the employee?
- Use Tax
Anonymous(Director of Finance)
Like any regular business, you receive a FORMAL REQUEST for W-9's. After we fulfill the request, we have kept the letter in our files. What is a "normal" length of time...
How shlould an Employer reimburse an Employee who works and lives in Canda in regards to Mileage rates the IRS rates...
Anonymous(AP Specialist - Travel / International E..)
How shlould an Employer reimburse an Employee who works and lives in Canda in regards to Mileage rates the IRS rates are $0.56 and Canda Rates are 0.54¢ Note the Employer...
Are the expenses paid with company's credit card taxable compensation if documented later than 60 days?
The company has a credit card policy which is not enforced. Actually it does not mention who has to enforce it. Constantly, the employees submit their expense reports and receipts...