Tech Hardware & Infrastructure
- Deciding When to Replace ERP Is Complicated
- Predicting the S&P: Voodoo Quantation, and Big Data
- Cell Phone Policy
- Can you capitalize cloud based computer services?
- Everything Old is New Again: Big Fat Phones and Desktop QuickBooks in the Cloud
- 6 Ways to Save on Business Travel Expenses
Steven Prevost(CFO at Wallace Bajjali Development Partners, LP)
Greetings - I recently became CFO for a home builder and noticed that the company’s “Shared Drive” is in a state of disarray – project documents are located in...
Business Objects vs. Cognos vs. Microstrategy: Anyone have direct and recent experience with purchasing any of these?
We use Quickbooks. Just plain old QuickBooks. I feel like there must be something I'm missing here about transitioning to the cloud. Why would a business move it's accounting...
We are considering putting in place a policy whereby we give new hires up to $500 to put toward a laptop of their choice. I believe this wouldn't be a tax event as they'd need...