- Business Gift Giving Etiquette Failures
- 5 Keys to Evaluating your Company’s Cash IQ
- B2B credit card payments
- How to record expenses & interco accts incurred by India sub on US parent's books?
- UK lagging behind on payment innovation
- ACH vs Wire Transfers For Domestic Payments
I'm working with a company that provides services to other companies in exchange for a mix of equity + cash and am look for input on pricing the equity portion. For example, let...
Anonymous(Senior Treasury Manager)
We are a hi-tech multinational company with revenue of over $10 billion, and are in the process of evaluating an integrated treasury workstation. Our ERP system is Oracle. Logically...
I was wondering if any member is familiar or has had dealings with Export-Import Bank of the US. This gov't agency claims to assist in reducing credit risk in export sales to...
Anonymous(Chief Financial Officer)
Has anyone developed a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.