more-arw search

Q&A Forum

I want to pass adjustment for retained earning it has been booked more than the prior year

i.e Retained earning has been debited by 235,174,000/= inleu of debiting 182,529,000/=,
so what journal entries should a pass.


Raymond Obed
Title: Auditor
Company: PKF Audit, Acconts, Tax and Business Adv..
(Auditor, PKF Audit, Acconts, Tax and Business Advisers) |
Topic Expert
Wayne Spivak
Title: President & CFO
LinkedIn Profile
(President & CFO, |

I would talk to one of the PKF partners who is familiar with the client and seek an internal opinion.


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.