more-arw search

Q&A Forum

Branch office in Other countries other than USA

We have S-Corp Registered in CT and we are planning a branch in INDIA where in we have a Investor in INDIA for starting the office there but he is not a US Citizen and never traveled to USA. We have to give him x% share in the Company where the US Organization will have the complete hold on INDIA company as well. Can you please give me suggestions on the same.


Jake Feldman
Title: Managing Director
Company: Global TaxFin Advisory Group LLC
(Managing Director, Global TaxFin Advisory Group LLC) |

Why are you giving a share in parent company to Indian investor? Is he contributing to success of US parent business or just Indian business? If just Indian business, it would make more sense to establish corporate subsidiary or partnership structure in India where he has a share only in that Indian business.


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.