more-arw search

Q&A Forum

Can I use a 1099 MISC to report rental income to foreign parties with ITIN or EIN numbers

Kimberly Boyer's Profile

I'm working with a property management company and she has several owners who all have ITIN or EIN numbers but she thinks her previous accountant reported their rental income on a W8 something?


Topic Expert
Wayne Spivak
Title: President & CFO
LinkedIn Profile
(President & CFO, |

This may help:

Kimberly Boyer
Title: mng member
Company: Thurman & Clancy LLC
(mng member, Thurman & Clancy LLC) |

thanks so much. I thought that's what I needed to use


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.