more-arw search

Q&A Forum

Do I have to report earnings of an Israeli subcontractor to Israeli taxing authority or anyone else?

I have a contract to deliver educational services in Turkey. I will provide services, in country, with US citizens and an Israeli individual. In the US, all of the services are recorded as business expenses, US citizens will get a 1099. What do I have to report, and to whom, for the Israeli citizen?


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.