more-arw search

Q&A Forum

How can I record in QB the accounting for the following info ?

I have two corps A and B one year old. Because the start up expenses were incurred in A ( Corp B was registered later), the owner 100% shareholder of both, wants to convert the expenses of incurred in B to a loan to be paid to her under A. How can this be done ?


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.