more-arw search

Q&A Forum

Income Tax

Ezra Jigling's Profile

Hello everybody!
I need advice. Me and my wife moved from California to Las Vegas this year, Mars 2018. I working under 1099 as service technician. After my calculations I suppose to pay around $4500 to IRS next year. Recently I went to local accounting company, the gentlemen told me to start a LLC company to reduce my taxes (before this years ends). It’s a really good idea? I mean I only do $120/day. My wife doesn’t work. And this accounting business want charge me $800 for the service + additional service fees. The really funny story is that I been at the same place six months ago but spoke with different person and he said don’t worry just come in by next year, we help you doing hour taxes for $300.


Taxcount Plus
Title: US Accounting and taxation outsourcing c..
Company: TaxcountPlus
(US Accounting and taxation outsourcing company for CPAs, TaxcountPlus) |

Hi, We can help you in this matter.

Kindly email us your details on infoattaxcountplus [dot] com


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.