more-arw search

Q&A Forum

W-9/ 1099 performers from outside the US.

Sarah Phykitt's Profile

I run a performance venue and as a rule we issue all performers W-9s for the portion of ticket sales that we are paying out to them. How do we deal with this for performers that are from outside the US, particularly the UK? Is there a form for non-US citizens for this sort of situation?


Topic Expert
Wayne Spivak
Title: President & CFO
LinkedIn Profile
(President & CFO, |

IRS form 1042


Get Free Membership

By signing up, you will receive emails from Proformative regarding Proformative programs, events, community news and activity. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact Us.

Business Exchange

Browse the Business Exchange to find information, resources and peer reviews to help you select the right solution for your business.

Learn more

Contribute to Community

If you’re interested in learning more about contributing to your Proformative community, we have many ways for you to get involved. Please email to learn more about becoming a speaker or contributing to the blogs/Q&A Forum.